Built into a hillside on 12 acres of woodland and meadow, Inn Nature Bed & Breakfast with its earth-sheltered solar-powered home offers a peaceful place to rest and rejuvenate on your visit to the Pioneer Valley and the Berkshires.
Gardens and a woodland path lead to a gazebo at the summit with a view towards Mt. Greylock. During the day enjoy birds and other wildlife; at night seating on the roof in favorable weather makes for excellent stargazing.
The innkeeper, Sarah Prince, is a Kripalu certified yoga teacher and will lead classes for guests of all ages, shapes, and skill levels. Yoga classes for guests may be arranged in advance for a fee of $50.
“Your host, Sarah Prince, is a certified Kripalu Yoga teacher and retired children’s librarian. She is glad to share her experiences creating an environmentally sustainable home using a variety of green practices. And though she has lived many places in the United States and abroad, she was born and raised on a farm in Chesterfield and can offer much to enrich your Western Massachusetts experience.”
- 1/2 mile to Blueberry Farm and Miniature Golf
- 2 miles to Indian Hollow campground
- 4 miles to the Trustees of Reservations Chesterfield Gorge
- 8 miles to the DAR State Forest
- 8 miles to Trustees of Reservations Bryant Homestead
- 10 miles to Look Park
- 15 miles to Trustees of Reservations Notchview
- 1/4 mile to Krug Sugarbush
261 South St
Plainfield, MA 01070